Just a quick note to talk about the 11 week appointment that I just had with Dr. Ertel! At first I was freaked out because she couldn't find the heartbeat right away, but she found it and it sounded glorious! It was in the 170s which is much higher then Noelle's ever was. Makes me wonder....?
Everything is going great and I am just so fortunate to have an easy pregnancy. I am also happy that at almost the 2nd trimester I haven't gained any weight. Yippee! Hopefully I can make it to another 4 week appointment without any change on the scale.
Here's to a healthy baby!
Prime Day Deals for Your Closet
-
Amazon is having two days of sales this week (today and tomorrow!) and I’ve
rounded up my favorite fashion pieces that are on sale! Some of them I own
an...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment