Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Luke and I enjoyed a great Thanksgiving this year. We had a Muncie Thanksgiving on Wednesday night at Luke's parents' house. My parents joined us, which made it a lot easier on me (rather than have to be 2 places at once)! I have always loved that my parents and Luke's parents do a lot of things (like holiday events) together. It really makes for a fun family atmosphere. 

Luke and I spent Thanksgiving day in New Albany at his grandmother's house. It is always fun to see allllll the Ernstbergers and enjoy the good food.

I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story! Christmas is coming soon.... :-)

Though they don't look that happy, I promise we had a great time at Eric & Lisa's

Lisa was teaching everyone how to make snowflakes. Mine is a Colts one!

We think Luke's turned out a little satanic

New Albany Thanksgiving

Our family just keeps getting bigger (Liz was at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment