Sunday, January 18, 2009

St. Vitus

Luke and I attended the St. Vitus dance over the weekend, which is the annual med school formal. It was held at the Marion County Library downtown. It was an absolutely beautiful place to have it. 

The ceiling of the library

Beautiful archways (not like Muncie libraries!)
We enjoyed a great dinner at an Italian restaurant with some of Luke's friends. I wish I could remember the name of the restaurant, but it was really hard to pronounce. Good food, though!

It was FREEZING cold outside, and I didn't think I was going to survive in my dress and heels, but as soon as we got inside, the drinks and dancing kept us warm. :-)

It was nice to get all dressed up and have a great time with friends. We're already looking forward to next year!

Just dancing and having a great time


Luke, myself, Katie, Bernie, Taylor, and Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment