The bad news is, it has been 11 days since my last post, if you can even call it a post.
The good news is that I am fully inspired to blog about many different topics in the coming days, and I have even drafted a list of blog topics as they have popped into my mind. First on the list is Luke's graduation (!!!), but also on the list are Noelle's latest advancements, some great recipes I have tried, some crafts I am excited to make, recent ponderings about life, and other wonderful subjects.
So...thanks for your patience as I went through a month long emo phase. I appreciate it.
Eat the Cookie Couples Challenge: The Hilarious Floor Race Your Kids Will
Beg to Watch
-
One cookie, one paper towel, and a brand-new rule every round. Here's how
to play the Eat the Cookie Couples Challenge, plus 12+ hilarious round
ideas, s...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment