Monday, May 14, 2012

Squeeeaaaal

Hi Blog Friends!

I would like to squeal with unbridled excitement because...

I am getting a new camera! Well, it's a new, used camera! But it's new to me! And barely used! In fact, so barely used that it has only taken 6,000 photos. To put it in lay terms-- I take 1,000 photos in a session. So, basically this person did 6 sessions and called it a day.

And now it's MINE!

And now I'm POOR!

But it's MINE!

Luke was so kind to let me just dive in head first to an eBay auction that was too good to pass up! Not only do I get the camera, which if you want to hear the nerd talk, it's a 21 mega pixel Canon 5D Mk II...but I also get an extra batter, two wireless remotes, and some other fancy upgrades with all the original manuals, cords, and software.

I am sooo excited! This is perfect timing because I have plenty of summer sessions as well as my real life to photograph, and I am just dying to step my game up in the photography process. I'm so happy!

In other just as important news... three weeks from tomorrow, WE FIND OUT IF THE BABY IS A BOY OR A GIRL! :-)

OK... I'm done spreading my rainbow fairy dust and giggle powder throughout the Interwebs...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment