Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ernstberger Wedding #3

The third and final Ernstberger family wedding took place on July 19, 2008, pretty much one year to the weekend of our wedding! Abel & Elizabeth got married at St. Francis. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception, despite the not-so-beautiful weather. It stormed really hard right when they were going to make their exit from the church. 

The surprise of the night came when Abel & Lisa did a choreographed mother/son dance to a medley of music ranging from My Humps by Fergie to In the Name of Love by U2. It was crazy, and everyone (including E) was completely shocked. It can be found on YouTube under "Ernstberger Dancing." Check it out! 

I am happy to call Elizabeth my sister! (and I guess calling Abel my brother hasn't been soooo bad)

E showing us her dress for the first time!

Mr. and Mrs. Ernstberger!

With Luke (don't mind the HORRIBLE hair I have thanks to the rain!)


No comments:

Post a Comment