Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We spent a fun 4th of July at the Ordo home. We enjoyed good food, good drinks, games, fireworks, and a huge bonfire! I think my favorite moment of the night was when we sang the National Anthem during the "fireworks finale." It was quite funny! I guess I have 2 favorite moments because I also loved when we had "Ugly Face" picture competitions...wow we took some great ones! 

The 4th of July is usually the mid-point of the summer for me...so I always get a little sad knowing that school will be starting in a month. However, in the next month, it will be my birthday, Abe & E's wedding, and our 1 year anniversary! Lots of fun still to be had.



Abel singing his heart out during the National Anthem

Ugly face competition: boys

Ugly face competition: girls - WE WIN! (these photos should be illegal)

No comments:

Post a Comment