Sunday, November 8, 2009

21 Weeks and...


...I threw up for the first time during this pregnancy!

I don't know the exact reason, but I know that I took my prenatal vitamins, DHA supplement, and my Tamiflu this morning, which I usually don't do because I typically take them at night (but I forgot last night when I got in at 2:30 a.m. from Kelley's wedding in Chicago!). Almost within minutes, I started feeling really yucky.

Luke was going to take me out in the car and maybe get some food or some fresh air, and the motion sent me over the edge and I demanded he turn the car around and take me back to the house. I ran (yes, I ran!) to the bathroom and thankfully made the toilet as I "tossed my cookies" for the first time in 21 weeks.

I cried because, of course, I HATE getting sick. It is just the worst feeling ever...and then my hormones took over and I cried more because all I wanted to do was do what's right for the baby (by taking the vitamins)...but then I got over it, ate some crackers, and I am fine.

I am sooooo thankful I haven't had to deal with morning sickness or nausea. SO thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I can post! You look so good!! Hope you're feeling better!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete