Monday, November 23, 2009

It's a girl!

OK, so I am saying it is. I have no proof. I only have circumstantial evidence that points to me carrying a baby girl.

1) I crave nothing but foods that are bad for me. If I was carrying a boy, he would no-doubt be like Luke, and he would be craving hummus and salad.

2) The baby barely moves. She (I will just say it) moves enough for me to know she's OK, but not enough for being 23 weeks (in my opinion). I think she is a big lazy girl like her mom!

3) I am getting uglier, and I have heard that girls steal your beauty. :-)

So...despite all that....I still can't wait to meet HER (and if she's a he, I will love him so very much, too!)

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe---Cole stole anything I ever had during pregnancy...lol...I am so excited to find out if this is a he or a she! And remember---I'm always up for Buy Buy Baby any time :-D

    ReplyDelete