Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dr. appointment moved back... :-(

I was really ready to go to the doc today. I wanted to meet her and find out that all is well...maybe even hear a heartbeat? No such luck. I got a call from the office saying that she had an emergency c-section today. :-( So, I am going to try tomorrow. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen again! I guess we should get used to this...I'm sure this won't be the first appointment that gets rescheduled due to a baby needing delivered! 

I still have yet to take a prego pic, and I am now officially 9 weeks along. It's hard to believe we found out a month ago today and have managed not to tell our families about this huge event in our lives.

School was tiring today, and it made me all the more happy that my year will end sometime around Easter (I know I shouldn't think that way, but it's a true feeling)!


No comments:

Post a Comment