Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's official...

...I am on Summer Break! This is usually the time of year when I hear a lot of complaining from people I know who are not teachers, saying it isn't fair or they wish they could be a teacher to get a summer break. Hmmm. Last I heard, Ball State was still accepting people into the teaching program! 'Til then, I am going to enjoy my much anticipated break from grading papers, planning projects and lessons, driving 2 hours a day, quieting children, meeting deadlines, copying papers, entering grades, picking up my classroom after 19 kids, and the list goes on! In all reality, I am planning on going to school Monday to continue to prep for next year. So...my job is never done!

I AM looking forward to spending all day with my baby girl. I can't wait to read outside and catch some sun. I love that I can be in my PJs all day if I want. It is a great feeling.

To celebrate the end of my year, Luke took me to Bonefish Grill last night. I have always wanted to go there. It is a nice little seafood place. I had shrimp and they were delish! I also celebrated with my teacher friends after school with a little mango margarita action at Puerta Vallarta. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment