Monday, August 16, 2010

5 Months Old

Well, I can hardly believe it, but my Noelle is almost 1/2 a year old already. 

Right now, at 5 months and some change, she is over 16 pounds. 
She smiles all the time, but we still haven't heard a belly laugh since the Jenny Jump-Up event. We don't know whether to worry that she's not laughing or be relieved that she isn't laughing at us and all the ridiculous things we do. Either way, I am asking Doc about it in a month at our appointment. She's such a happy girl, but this no laughing thing has me perplexed.

She is eating a wide variety of baby food now. She has tried almost everything. We know it's a little early for foods, but Doc said it is ok and Noelle is doing great with it. I think her favorite is peas right now.

We are working on sitting. She can do it for a little bit (like 7 seconds), but then she leans forward. 

She is an absolute joy and makes us sooooo happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment