Thursday, September 9, 2010

A sippy cup? Really?

Noelle went for her 6 month appointment today. Where has half a year gone? I don't understand!

She is doing great...weighing in at 17.5 lbs (80th %) and 26.5 inches long (78th %). The doctor encouraged us to do more baby food and introduce a sippy cup! I of course used that as a great excuse to go to Target and buy her one with handles. We gave her some formula in it tonight, and she did great with it. She is growing up so quickly!

We get our family pictures taken on Saturday, and I am so excited! I am always behind the camera. I never get to have a good picture taken of us! We will have the photographer take her teddy bear picture this time!


Here are some of my favorite pictures as of late. Enjoy!
At her first Notre Dame game!



Shopping with mama!


Crinkle nose!


So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment