Monday, January 17, 2011

McFatties Unite.

I love Heir to Blair. If you aren't familiar and totally in love with her blog, you need to get busy. I don't know how I discovered her, but I am so glad I did, because she so hilariously documents her triumphs and trials as a working mom. More seriously, she so bravely describes her battles with postpartum depression and the miscarriage she went through before giving birth to her son, Harrison. I literally laugh out loud at some of her posts, but then find myself tearing up and wanting to hold her hand in others. She is great, and I find her to be an inspiration.

Anywho...she does a weekly post called "McFatty Monday." She decided to chronicle her weight loss endeavors each Monday, starting with last January 4th. She managed to lose 35 pounds as a result, and she so bravely lists her actual weight and posts weekly pictures. I love this concept (and title), and I would like to "link up" to her McFatty Monday posts and share my struggles, too. I have made a commitment to abandon my fast food addiction, and I truly would like to drop this baby weight and then some. I have a rule that I must lose my baby weight and enjoy my success for a good three to six months before thinking about baby numero dos. So...here we go.

I made a cute little banner for the McFatty Monday link, and I hope to have as much success as Blair. P.S....that's not her real name. She's that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment