Wednesday, January 26, 2011

McFatty Monday (on a Wednesday...so sue me)

In my first official post for McFatty Monday, I wanted to start off with a bang.

First, I will tell you that I am going on week 4 without fast food. This is probably the longest I have ever gone, and I plan to go longer. I have to say that I don't really crave it. I find that I am craving other things that I have been eating at home. I also have really laid off my Diet Coke intake. I have had 1, maybe 2, large "gas station" Diet Cokes. I haven't been through a drive-thru because it is just a freaking trigger for me. Somehow, I mean to order a Diet Coke but then I mumble out "get me a hamburger, too" and it all goes to Hell. I try to limit myself to one can of Diet Coke per day. I figure 12 ounces is much better than 42.

I went through my blog and saw my pregnancy posts with Noelle. I have reasoned that I still look somewhere between 16 and 19 weeks pregnant. What I wouldn't give to look 12 weeks pregnant again! I am getting there. It is a process. I can't be too hard on myself.

I made a pretty healthy recipe on Thursday night. I got it from the Kraft Foods website. I made 90% lean beef hamburgers, put them on buns, and then topped them with pineapple, onions, and green onions. I also put a little BBQ sauce on mine. As a side, I made zucchini fries (oven baked). Not bad!

So, I will leave you with this.... a little progress report. Because I will never post my weight on here (unless I reach my goal), I have used percentages to show you my progress. Basically, my starting weight was last week. I want to weigh 85% of what I weighed last week (i.e. I want to lose 15% of my body weight). This week, I lost 1.3%. So, you can see where I have started, where I want to go, and where I am now.


Check ya next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment