Monday, April 20, 2009

Inspired

I don't know how, but there is just something so inspiring about beautiful spring weather. Maybe it is the potential of a fun-filled summer, the anticipation of consistently pleasant weather, or just the simple fact that nature is in full force, waking up after a slow and sullen winter.

Whatever the reason, I feel inspired today. It was raining for most of the day, but by the time I got home, the drops were gone and the sun was out. Our front door is open and the cool breeze is blowing through the screen. I cooked a great meal (Rachael Ray's Shallot Pasta), and now I have one eye on the TV  because Dancing with the Stars is on, one eye on Luke because he is gorgeously perfect, and one eye on my computer....oh wait, is that three eyes? Scratch that. Life is still good.

I attended my first Indianapolis Zumba class. It was so much fun. The instructor was awesome and the atmosphere was so uplifting! I have attended 2 other classes in Muncie before, but never really got much out of it. This class tonight was almost enough to make me extend my membership! We will see...

I have the ambition to get off the last of this weight (15 more pounds...ugh!) and to truly enjoy my hard work. I also have the ambition to just open my heart and my soul to anything and everything...to be available to any opportunity....to be listening, always.

Just to finish this off, I have 31 school days left! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment