Friday, October 23, 2009

What a GOOD Day!

Today has been stellar! I woke up early on my fall break (my 1 day off- blah) to catch up on my DVR. Love DVR. I LOVE IT! Ate breakfast, got ready, then went to my doctor appointment. Even though the doctor was 30 minutes behind, I had a great appointment. Hearing the heartbeat never gets old! Today it was in the 150s-160s.

I went to Castleton and did some shopping. :-) I went to my hair appointment only to find out my stylist is pregnant and due one day before me! So weird and fun! We talked the whole time about pregnancy and babies. I can't wait to go back for my next appointment and hear about her progress.

Now I am back at the house and ready to go on a cleaning spree to surprise Luke when he gets home. I also want to plan a great dinner for tonight. I am feeling very domestic-- I should go with this feeling!

Let's talk about all the things I am loving right now.
1. Fruit snacks, gummy bears, gummy fish, gummy dinosaurs, fruit juice...anything fruity. I even like real fruit, too.
2. DVR. If you don't have it, you don't know what you are missing and how it can change your life!
3. Any jewelry with rhinestone bows. In the past week, I have bought a sparkly bow pin for my coat or sweaters, sparkly bow earrings, and a sparkly bow necklace. I am loving bows!
4. Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara. Try it. You won't regret it!
5. Fall scents at Bath & Body Works.

I hope you have a list of things you are loving, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment