Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yes. I am alive.

I am still here. Don't give up on me. I am in the middle of finishing out a school year, organizing and purging in every room of my house, giving supportive pep-talks to a now fourth year medical student, feeding, changing, holding, and entertaining a 10 week old, and taking care of myself (and by that, I mean showering at least 4 times a week and making sure to brush my teeth daily). I am so busy and occupied during the day that I barely have time to be alone with my thoughts, let alone take those thoughts and type them out on here. But I am not giving up. I have a lot to say. A lot to show you. My baby girl is the most amazing little human I have ever known, and I can't wait to share more of her with you. Until then...
Keep checking back...or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment