Friday, August 22, 2008

BUSTED!

Abel & Elizabeth know about the baby. They came over tonight, and Luke didn't hide the pregnancy book like I had asked him to, so Elizabeth found it in the bathroom. I called her after they left and confessed. I have sworn her to secrecy for the next few weeks until we tell our families on September 13th. I have to say, it feels good to know that someone else knows. It felt weird to talk about it with someone aside from Luke.

We went to Babies R Us tonight and found a Notre Dame onesie that we are going to give my parents on the 13th with a note saying, "You might want to re-gift this to someone special next football season." I am sure they will get the point that they are having a grandchild. 

I am sooooo ready for Wednesday! The first doc appointment! I am praying it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment