Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Your Dream Will Come True."

I ate chinese food with my parents tonight in celebration of the first day of school. My fortune cookie said, "Your dream will come true." This made me smile, but I of course couldn't mention why.

Called my doctor today to make an appointment to verify that this "dream" was indeed a reality. Well, I was informed by a very crappy receptionist that my doctor no longer does OB, and if I was wanting to actually deliver the child, I would have to look elsewhere for healthcare. Seriously? IF I want to actually deliver? What kind of question is that?

So, I am on the hunt for another doctor. This receptionist started asking me where I was wanting to deliver and all this stuff...and I just wanted to say, "WHOA, reverse the baby train"...I literally have known I am pregnant for 2 days. All I want is the official word from the doc that all is well and a baby will be on its way in April. Until then, it all feels very strange to even be talking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment