Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doctor tomorrow!

Finally, I am going to see the doc tomorrow to answer a lot of questions and confirm that the raisin is truly there and growing. I am very excited about this, but nervous at the same time!

In the meantime, I have experienced an array of symptoms, none of which unbearable, but most of them uncomfortable. Also, staying away from Diet Coke has been grueling, especially since I am so tired when I get home. Luke keeps reminding me that I am not the only one who I have to care about now, and that just puts it all in perspective. 

In other news, my clothes fit but don't look nice. My belly is kind of poking out, probably 95% due to bloating, and 5% due to the raisin. I am not going to be able to keep this a secret for much longer....September 13th can't get her quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment