Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dodging bullets...

Last night, we went out to the bars to celebrate a friend's birthday. You can imagine my fear when I am handed a beer immediately upon entering their apartment. I had to politely decline, not drawing too much attention to the issue. As the time went on, the pressure became more intense, and it was getting harder and harder to think of excuses. This was peer pressure to the fullest! Finally, the issue dropped, and it was time to go to the bar.

Luke and I went to the bar and he ordered a beer, and I got a cranberry juice. Juuuuuust cranberry juice. But, no one else knew that! Luke told me just to "act crazy" and no one will notice I'm not drinking. Can you believe the cranberry juice is free? Good to know!

We are planning the "big reveal" to family/friends in mid-September. Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment