Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mission: Bachelorette Party; Status: Accomplished

I survived the bachelorette party without anyone questioning what was in my cup. I had cranberry + orange juice minus the vodka that everyone else had. No one even noticed! Yay! I was worried I would be forced into telling the group before I was ready, but thankfuly, the secret is still safe.

We ended up not even going to the bars, which was nice. Everyone got very tired and just wanted to stay at the house. I hope Nikki wasn't disappointed, but she said that the party was exactly "her kind of party." 

I had a crazy craving for pizza rolls at 12:30 a.m., so Hopper and I went to Meijer to get some. They were awesome! :-) 

However, my stomach (or the raisin), hates me today....and I feel sooooo horrible. I have a hot pad on my stomach and I am moving very slowly. School is tomorrow and of course I have TONS of grading to do... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment