Friday, August 15, 2008

What to Expect When You're Expecting

We totally bought the above mentioned title today... :-) We also went to Target and looked out the baby gear as official soon-to-be parents. For once, I wasn't just the creepy lady stalking the newborn clothes and nursery sets. I actually had a purpose...

Tonight will be the first "outing" with friends since finding out the news. Our reunion was last weekend, and I had no idea there was even a possibility of someone growing inside of me, so I am ashamed to say I had a few drinks. BUT tonight, we are going out in celebration of a birthday, and I am going to have to play off the "no drinking" very casually. Next week is a Bachelorette Party, and that is going to be even MORE difficult...but I will do it, hopefully without giving away too many clues. 

Discussion over the dinner table lead to names, middle names, and Godparents. I can't believe all the things we have to think about. It is truly so exciting! Also, Luke's fortune tonight (we had Chinese) told him to "invest in family." :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment