Monday, January 18, 2010

Word of the day...Maternity!

Today will be a fun day for Luke and me. First and foremost, he is off today, which is great. I haven't seen him very much this past week. He worked 1-11 p.m. Tue-Thurs, I had dinner with my friends Friday night, and then he worked 8-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. So...I am very happy to spend time with him today!

We are taking our maternity pictures this afternoon at Sarah Ordo's house. I am really nervous, not because I think Sarah won't do a great job, but because you can never really predict how a pregnant lady is going to look on camera. I love taking pictures of people, but I have never really mastered the art of posing behind the camera. I can smile when they say "SMILE!" but I am not sure about anything more than that. Oh well....I am going to get myself glamoured up and have fun!

Later today, we are touring the maternity suite at Community North for our childbirth class tonight! I am really excited about this! I have been there one other time to visit Candace and Brayden almost a year ago, but I didn't get the full tour. I am really pumped to see where we will be staying when we have our baby!

I am not sure if anything else "maternity" will be going on today, but the two things we have planned will be great memories for us!

9 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment