Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Showers

It's the day of my highly anticipated shower thrown by my friends....and it decided to blizzard last night. I want all my friends to be safe, but I want the shower to go on so I can see them and validate all the hard work Jenn and the girls have done. We will see what happens by 1:00 today when the shower begins. Of course I understand that girls traveling from Bloomington and Columbus, OH can't make it, but those are the girls I haven't seen in the longest and would LOVE to see today! We will see....

I am really getting sick of the snow. I am ready for spring (for lots of reasons)! We are at the limit at school with snow days....if we get one more, teachers will be going to school the Tuesday after Memorial Day, which is JUNE 1st! Yuck! And the start date for the 2010 school year? August 9th! That's barely 2 months! I know....I shouldn't be whining, but when I have a little baby to spend time with all summer, I want all the time I can get!

Speaking of baby....no news here. Earlier this week, I was concerned that I wasn't feeling Baby E move as much...but the past day or two, he/she has been working pretty hard to reassure me. A couple times, the baby has been lodged under my ribs, which isn't truly painful, but definitely not a pleasant feeling. Regardless, I think everything is going fine, and the baby will enjoy a nice stay in my belly for the next 6 weeks.

Well-- fingers crossed for the shower today and the safe travels of all who plan to brave the elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment