Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last One Standing!

Well, in the past few weeks, several other women who were in the pregnant club with me have delivered their babies. In fact, I can think of 5 off the top of my head. They were all due around the same time as me, one due 4 days before me and just delivered today. I am getting so anxious, wondering when our time will come.

The past week has been very uncomfortable for me. I have experienced a lot of swelling, and it doesn't matter how much salt I eat or how much water I drink. It just happens. It also doesn't matter if I am wearing my compression socks. I wore them yesterday to school and my feet still looked as bad as they did before. It's just a normal pregnancy thing, but it is so uncomfortable and really makes you feel hideous!

I have been experiencing an increased amount of BH contractions. I think I have had a few "real" ones, too (just because they are actually painful), but nothing is regular or bad enough to think it is labor.

Today, Luke put me on bedrest himself, meaning that I was to lay on the couch with my feet elevated by 3 pillows and do nothing. As tough as this was for me to accept, I did do it, and I ended up getting an almost 3 hr. nap in. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a napper. In fact, I hate napping. I always feel worse and very cranky upon waking up. However, I did feel better today and think it is what I needed.

Our bags are packed....baby laundry is done....nursery is pretty much 100% ready. I have ISTEP this week, so I really need to get through this week with my kids. Luke and I have decided that Baby E has the green light after the 12th of March. Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment