Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waiting....

Since my doctor's appointment on Tuesday, I have been waiting, waiting, waiting for things to start happening, happening, happening! Every back pain. Every cramp. Every contraction. Every feeling. Is this it? Is it time? Nope...not yet.

I have been occupying myself by staying busy at school. I finally have everything in line for my maternity leave. My substitute came in to meet my kids. I feel as ready as possible for that transition.

My kids even threw me a baby shower on Thursday, which was such a totally cute surprise. They were very into all the gifts. I know have had 5 baby showers, and I need to write Thank You's for 3 of them. That is definitely something I can still do while I am waiting for Baby E.
We have stuff to get done around here, but Luke and I have both been so tired that things just aren't getting accomplished. We did cash in about 5 gift cards yesterday and get a jogging stroller! :-) It's all about priorities....

I am very conflicted about when I want Baby E to come. I want to meet him/her NOW! I am prepared and ready. I want this party to get started! BUT....I know that if I can make it to Spring Break (March 19), that will be SO much better for me as it comes to school. That's only 12 days. There are times, however, when lasting 12 more minutes sounds impossible. I guess the beauty of it all is that I don't get to decide any of this...Baby E does....so I am just along for the ride.

I will leave you with my 37 week picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment