Wednesday, February 2, 2011

McFatty Monday (on a Wednesday...again)




We haven't had school the past two days (which really means that my Kiawah vacation is already screwed), but the little mid-week vacay has allowed me to catch up on some stuff around the house and on the Internet. My fingers are tired from all the web addresses I have been typing in and clicking on. I loooooove Internet window shopping. I have a whole post devoted to that coming soon!

Anyway, allow me to report on my McFatty status. I managed to lose a little bit more this week, which is a victory considering the fact that I wasn't very good about eating or exercising. The snow + Luke's ICU month really hindered my ability to get to the gym. However, like I said, a little more flubber is off of me, so I shouldn't complain or make excuses.

I have been tempted a few times over the past couple of days to swing through McDonald's and get some food. However, I have not allowed myself to do so because I am really worried that it will rip off the scab of my fast food addiction and I will be back at step one again. I don't want that, so I am staying away from it. I can't promise forever, all I can promise is today.

With our Kiawah trip officially booked (despite the fact that if I miss one more school day, I will be forced to either fly down alone or make the group move the entire trip back a few days), it is now more important than ever to feel good in a swimsuit this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment