Monday, February 28, 2011

McFatty Monday, on a Monday!

I know I haven't done this in 3 weeks, but I wanted to update, and not just because I am back to losing weight again. OK, actually it is 100% just because I am back to losing weight again.

I am now back to my lowest point (other than right before I got pregnant). I am ready to break through this plateau and get to that weight that made me happy.

I am thinking about signing up for the Geist 5K in May. Training for a race is always a good way to get back on track and focused.

One thing about really trying to lose weight is you learn things about yourself-- such as I am not one of those people who can eat the same thing every day. I get very bored after about the 3rd day. I also hate salads that I make at home. They just don't compare to restaurant salads. I also will let 92% of my fruits and veggies rot at home before I eat them. I have to get better at this.

I can assure you though that I have not had anything from a fast food restaurant other than a Diet Coke since the start of this new year! I have lasted nearly 3 months without french fries and nuggets. Craziness! I don't really even think about it as an option for food anymore. It feels great to be free from that trap.


Alright-- here's my graph. Let's hope for a shorter bar next week, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment