Thursday, September 17, 2009

Appointment Update!

I just got home from my appointment, and I feel so relieved and happy! :-) The baby's heartbeat was loud and clear at 165 beats per minute, and the doctor said everything is going great! I go back over Fall Break for another appointment and then on October 27th I get my "big" ultrasound. The baby will look so different then! I am extremely excited to get a good look at our baby, but we are still holding out that we don't want to know the sex. Luke thinks he will be able to tell without them telling us. We will see! :-) Hearing that heartbeat makes all the frustrations of life as of late very much worth it and minute in comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe---that is just like Gub...he thought he would accidentally find out the sex. Lets just say Jake's not great at viewing ultrasound pictures...bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete