Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Did I just feel something?

As I sit here grading, I think I am feeling some baby movement! I know it seems early at 13 1/2 weeks, but I have read you can feel it this early, but a lot of people don't know until their 2nd pregnancies because they don't know what it feels like. I have heard it feels like popcorn popping, or butterfly wings fluttering....and I think I am definitely feeling some little footprints :-)

The other night I was laying in bed and thought I felt them then, too. I was laying on my side and it just felt like something was going on in there.

I hope I am right and not just feeling my stomach growling! All I can say is that I have never felt anything like this before! :-)

We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 4 week appointment. I am praying for an uneventful appointment with no unhappy surprises. I will update when I am finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment