Monday, December 28, 2009

Frustrated!

Why is it that when one thing goes wrong, a whole host of things go wrong?????? I am being dramatic here....these things that are "wrong" are minor in the grand scheme. I know that we have a lot of things going right for us, but for now I am allowed to be frustrated!

How to vent frustration without killing another human being....now that would be a great Dr. Phil segment. First the Colts ruin my night (and most of today if I am being honest), then our damn treadmill that we "had to have" from Craigslist is fritzed and we can't find anyone readily available to help us with it. We called Cybex and simply told us that they don't make that model anymore. Great. Cool. Do you have an old service manual you can mail out to us? Geez.

There's a few other issues, which of course boil down to money and never having enough of it. Luke's graduation cannot come soon enough! I am tired of being the breadwinner! TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY AND STRESS!

There's my rant, and hopefully it helped to save an innocent human being that might have incurred my wrath at the store, on the road, or anywhere else I might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment