Sunday, July 5, 2009

Am I falling off the wagon?

With all of the chaos within the last couple of weeks, I have found myself slowly falling off the "health" wagon. This is not good. I must get back on before it's too late. 

I have maintained going to Zumba twice a week, and I am typically good for Jillian's 30 Day Shred about twice a week, but I really should be doing more. I should be doing more cardio training as well as changing up the routine a little bit. 

Additionally...with the cupcakes, ice cream, hot dogs, ribs, McDonald's breakfast meals, Oreos, and other unhealthy things we have been consuming nonstop...I feel a bit sluggish and not as good about myself. 

I keep telling myself that this is a lifestyle change...this is forever...this is so that I can be a healthy adult and live until I am 100. I need to suck it up and get a grip! 

Considering that I have some crockpot ribs on right now...I am going to turn my new leaf over...tomorrow. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment