Monday, July 20, 2009

Debbie Downer

Today was kind of a Debbie Downer Day. I polluted my old blog account (during the college years) with negativity, whining, and complaints, so I am not going to do that. I just had kind of a downer day. 

No real reason...I think I was lonely more than anything. I miss my friends, even though I saw a lot of them last week. I just long for the way things used to be, where we weren't on a time table and schedule and always rushing off to go do something else or be somewhere else. I don't know...this is life. I know it's normal. It doesn't mean I have to like it all the time!

There's so much on my mind right now...so much I can't really disclose...I just am praying and thinking and wishing. And if you wouldn't mind, you could pray, think, and wish for me, too.

1 comment:

  1. Prayer is a powerful thing. Please know that we pray for you and Luke often. Learning to understand and trust God's love is a journey, but I promise you - it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete