Monday, May 18, 2009

30 Day...I mean...16 Day Shred

For the next 16 days, I am going to dedicate myself to the 30 Day Shred program from Biggest Loser trainer, Jillian Michaels. I have probably completed the 20 min. workout about 5-6 times, but not consecutively. Supposedly, according to the box, you can lose up to 20 lbs. in 30 days. If I could lose half of that in half the time, I would feel fan-freaking-tastic going to Kiawah Island with Luke's oh-so-skinny sisters in their cute bikinis. :-)

So, I am going to still do my beloved Zumba on Monday/Wednesdays, run occasionally (probably going to take a little break from that), and then do the workouts for the next 16 days. I am pretty sure I can handle that, and I am going to document the progress. 

Time to put my money where my mouth is. Let's get Day 1 over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment