Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shower and Bachelorette Party a Success!

Well, Saturday was a hugely full day, but it was also a huge success! We had a great turnout for the shower, a super time at dinner, and a hilariously adventurous bachelorette party. Allison was pleased, everyone had fun, and I am happy it turned out so well!

The one thing I learned from all of it is that I can not attempt to maintain a "college" lifestyle at my old age. I have been so tired ever since Saturday! Staying up until 3:00 a.m. is definitely not my thing anymore!

One of my highlights of the day was giving Jenn a star that we had named after her mom who passed away one year ago from cancer. It was a really touching moment as we all wanted to do something to show our support. 

I am getting worn out just typing (WHAT is wrong with me!), so I will upload the pictures later. They are super funny!

Update: Pictures!


AOIIs at the shower


WD girls at the shower!


Bridesmaids!


Crammed in the back of Jess's car....not legal or safe!


Having fun at Have a Nice Day Cafe


We had some really creepy encounters...and this guy was one of them. He was rude and insisted that he knew me...even though he didn't...and then he insulted Ball State and flipped me off!

This guy tried to take a drink out of our straws!


I was getting annoyed and scared!


Guy over my shoulder is relentless and won't take a hint! YOU, sir, are married...and so are we!


Me with the bachelorette!


Relentless married guy backing up into me


Headbanger guy = scary


The faces really, really say it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment