Monday, May 4, 2009

That which does not kill me...

Well, I am on Day 2 of two-a-day workouts. Yesterday, I did a 2 mile run and the 30 Day Shred DVD. Today I did a 1.5 mile run and an hour Zumba class. I am on a MISSION to lose 15 lbs by the end of May. Luke owes me a shopping spree that promised sometime in November, and I am ready to cash in on it. On that note, I am contemplating throwing on the 30 Day Shred for good measure. Three workouts in one day? Why not? After watching The Biggest Loser religiously, I no longer believe what magazines say about working out for only 30 minutes, 3 times a week, on non-consecutive days. If you want to make big changes in big ways, you HAVE to make dramatic changes and really, really push yourself. 

I am so excited for summer! Only around 20 school days left! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment