Thursday, May 7, 2009

Scale Not Budging

Well, since Sunday, I have worked out twice a day, between running and Jillian (30 Day Shred), Zumba and running, I have really exerted myself to a level that I have never really attained before. I am trying my hardest, but the scale isn't budging! In fact, it is kiiiiiiiiiiinda creeping up the other way, and I am none too happy about it. Luke is trying to convince me that it is my muscle mass, and that the weight will start falling off...but I am a little nervous about it. I don't know if I should take today off or keep pushing through. Decisions, decisions.

In other, way more awesome and less-shallow news, my friend Jenna called to say that she is having a baby girl! This will be the first little girl in my friends and family....it has been all boys for so long! Congrats, Jenna & Ken! I can't wait to hear names!

Everything is almost ready for the shower and bachelorette party! It's going to be so great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment