Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's May!

Finally, a month I thought would never arrive...MAY! May means the last full month of school. May means sunny days and breezy nights. May means flowers blooming. May means it is DAYLIGHT when I both LEAVE in the morning and GET HOME at night. Oh, the joy that is MAY!

Our May has started off quite nicely. Friday night, I enjoyed drinks with colleagues at B-Dubs. Haven't been there is forever! Saturday, I had lunch with some friends at Olive Garden (gosh I love that salad), went to Target, then came home to find that Luke had made plans for us (SHOCK!) with friends for the night. We went to Scotty's with Chris & Megan and Megan's roommate and her fiancee. Did you know Scotty's on 96th street has personalized TVs at all of their booths? Pretty sweet! We drank some beer and ate too much (I feel guilty), then headed back to our house to watch the NBA game and some Saturday Night Live. 

It was a great night...and it reminded us that we are still young AND are capable of staying awake until 12:30 a.m. Woohoo! (However, we didn't  get out of bed until 10 this morning....shameful!)

Yesterday, I also managed to get a lot done for Allison's upcoming bridal shower and bachelorette party next Saturday. Lots to do! It is going to be very pretty, and I am excited to see all my friends. There should be some great pictures to share when it is all said and done ;-)

Today marks my endeavor to lose the last 15 pounds in May. It is very ambitious, yes, but I think I can do it. I have already made all my lunches for this week, and Luke and I went on a 2 mile jog this morning. I plan to do some strength training later. We will see how this goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment