Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 3

OK, OK, I know. I said I was going to do the Shred for 30 consecutive days. All I have to say about that is...Jillian Michaels must not be a mom. It has been impossible to find the time to do the Shred since Thursday. Friday, I was running around getting things packed to head to New Albany. Saturday and Sunday we were in New Albany and traveling home. Yesterday, Noelle was quite needy and wanting to be held most of the day. I couldn't put her down. I did manage to go to Zumba, so it was not a wasted day of fitness. Today, however, I have jumped back on the wagon.

I have completed 3 days of the Shred. I am trying not to weigh myself every day like I used to, but it is habit. I have set some small goals for myself, knowing that saying "Lost 40 lbs"-- which would be my ultimate end goal-- is too vague. I have set four 10 lb. goals...so we will see where that gets me. I know 90% of it is food, and that kills me, because I love food! I DID discover about 15 frozen bags of veggies in the freezer, so maybe if we attempted to make a dent in those, that would be a step in the right direction. Grrr...

Anyway-- 'nuff said. Day 3 of the Shred is done. (pats self on back)

No comments:

Post a Comment