Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Luke!

My wonderful, amazing, charming, caring, sweet, kind, hard-working, dedicated, doting husband turned 25 on Sunday. We celebrated by having his family and mine at our house for some lunch, cake, and ice cream. There's always a lot of laughs, noise, mess, and fun when we all get together.

Noelle got her dad a very special present. She arranged for a very talented photographer to take her picture in a onesie that says "I Love Daddy," and she had it framed. In the frame she also included a hand print and a foot print. She worked really hard on it. For my gift to Luke, I got him the movie Avatar. Needless to say, he was one happy guy!

Here are a few pictures of the day. Happy Birthday again, Luke! I want to be celebrating with you for the next 100 birthdays!

Luke with his girl on his birthday!

Noelle with her God parents, Uncle Abel & Aunt E


Luke's golf cake that I made. "Twenty-Fore No More!"

Happy Birthday, Babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment