Thursday, April 22, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 4

Yes, I took another day off from Shreddin' yesterday. However, I did make it to Zumba, even though Luke and I had to exchange Noelle in the parking lot of Lifestyle Family Fitness. It's hard when you don't have someone you can call who can be there in 5 minutes to watch your kid until the next parent gets home. Oh well. We are figuring out a way to make it all work.

Anyway, Noelle sat in her bouncy seat and half-snoozed/half-played while I had my date with Jillian Michaels. I am starting to get frustrated. I am an instant gratification kind of person, and I guess I am not seeing results as quickly as I would like. I would really like to get jogging again, but I am not comfortable taking Noelle in the jogging stroller yet (if I actually jog) because her head might bounce around (because I run at lightning speed, you know). I never really have time to do it at the gym because I get there right before Zumba and usually have to get right home after. Too bad our damn piece of junk treadmill crapped out in January. That would really help. Oh well. Someday when we are rich (haha, riiiiight), maybe we can buy something NOT from Craigslist.

At this rate, the Shred is becoming more like a 60 Day Shred, but oh well.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment